ADR block file read / ADR block file write event in Performance testing

Hi,
We are doing SAP CRM implementation project for one of our US customer. On
part of it we are tesing the performance of  Oracle database instances,
before go-live ( basically load testing for apps & DB ). While testing, we
can see ADR block file read / ADR block file write event in AWR. THis is
11g instance on HP-UX IA server. Could you please share your thoughts on
this.

THanks
Raja Subramaniyan