Re: ADMIN: list changes

  • From: Manjula Krishnan <oradba_la@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxx, Steve Adams <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 08:43:10 -0700 (PDT)

I agree. I prefer the default to be the list also.
Jonathan Gennick <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thursday, September 2, 2004, 8:57:08 PM, Steve Adams (steve.adams@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
SA> 1. Messages will no longer carry the "Reply-To:" header line.
SA> Use "Reply to All" to reply to the list.
SA> Use "Reply" to respond privately.

FWIW, I prefer it the other way around. The reason I join a
list is to discuss things publicly. That should be the

Mostly though, I just wish all my lists would act in the
same manner with respect to replies :-)

Best regards,

Jonathan Gennick --- Brighten the corner where you are * 906.387.1698 * mailto:jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxx

Join the Oracle-article list and receive one
article on Oracle technologies per month by
email. To join, visit,
or send email to Oracle-article-request@xxxxxxxxxxx and
include the word "subscribe" in either the subject or body.

To read recent messages -

Do You Yahoo!?

To search the archives -