Re: ADMIN: list changes

I agree. I prefer the default to be the list also.

Manjula
Jonathan Gennick <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thursday, September 2, 2004, 8:57:08 PM, Steve Adams (steve.adams@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
wrote:
SA> 1. Messages will no longer carry the "Reply-To:" header line.
SA> Use "Reply to All" to reply to the list.
SA> Use "Reply" to respond privately.

FWIW, I prefer it the other way around. The reason I join a
list is to discuss things publicly. That should be the
default.

Mostly though, I just wish all my lists would act in the
same manner with respect to replies :-)

Best regards,

Jonathan Gennick --- Brighten the corner where you are
http://Gennick.com * 906.387.1698 * mailto:jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxx

Join the Oracle-article list and receive one
article on Oracle technologies per month by
email. To join, visit http://five.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/oracle-article,
or send email to Oracle-article-request@xxxxxxxxxxx and
include the word "subscribe" in either the subject or body.

---
To unsubscribe - mailto:oracle-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx&subject=unsubscribe
To read recent messages - http://freelists.org/archives/oracle-l/09-2004