RE: ADMIN: list changes

  • From: "Mercadante, Thomas F" <thomas.mercadante@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Steve Adams <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 09:20:39 -0400

Steve,

This change has other impacts.  Now, instead of receiving mail from the
Oracle-L list, I am receiving them personally from responders.  I can no
longer let Outlook manage email from the list - rules will work because the
mail is not coming from Oracle-L.

I think I like it the way it was.

Tom Mercadante
Oracle Certified Professional