Re: A basic RAC question.. need a quick reply

The largest I have seen is 6, and running on a single node actually worked
better for them. Someone had sold them on the idea that they could have an
extremely powerful data warehouse by running it on 6 commodity servers and
commodity gigabit network cards for the private interconnect.  Can you say
cluster waits?

Andrew W. Kerber