Re: A Cure for Madness

Chris is still one impressive fellow. Here's a fun fact: Lex came up
with the excellent idea that we should invite him over to do a special
Master Class in Copenhagen. We said yes, of course, and it will happen
in March, etc., so that's all good and fine. And Lex took care of all
the communications with Chris, which was also good and fine. You see,
Chris doesn't use email. You can call him in his office hours (if he's
home) or you can fax him (which is the preferred method). No email,
thank you. I like that. Don't know how he gets all his stuff onto
dbdebunk, though. I'll have to ask him (in person, of course).

Mogens