RE: A Challenge

  • From: "Post, Ethan" <Ethan.Post@xxxxxx>
  • To: "Spears, Brian" <BSpears@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <stellr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 15:46:17 -0600

Does it do any sort of dynamic DBMS_PROFILER implementation. Something
like...

Start profiling session(s), most time in package FOO, stop profiling in
other packages, report on time spent in FOO.

At the moment this type of thing can be quite painful.

Also I understand pricing for OEM in 10 has changed. I am not happy with
the every changing pricing models.