Re: 9iRAC or 10GRAC?

Well, I support the idea that badly written application will run on
RAC only worse. :-)
Btw, it's possible to configure "static remastering" on datafile level
in 9i meaning that it's possible to define that blocks of certain
datafile should be mastered on a particular node. At least, that what
we have been told.

Alex

--
Best regards,