Re: 9i RMAN restore to a different server with a backup from dataguard env

  • From: Prasad <p4cldba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Hemant K Chitale" <hkchital@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 15:56:41 -0700

I am getting this error . my db is rman 9i

RMAN> catalog backuppiece '/obackup/oracle/SPVTL/hot/1eit0dmm_1_1';

RMAN-00558: error encountered while parsing input commands
RMAN-01005: syntax error: found "backuppiece": expecting one of:
"archivelog, backup, controlfilecopy, clone, datafilecopy"
RMAN-01007: at line 1 column 9 file: standard input