Re: 9i RAC or 10g RAC ?

  • From: Mogens Nørgaard <mln@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 23:15:28 +0200

We need to stop being negative about additional and un-needed stuff in
our systems. We must be joyful and gay, we must embrace everything new,
and be ecstatic about ever higher release numbers.

Otherwise, we're seen as dreadfully boring spoil-sports, and nobody will
want to play with us. Instead, they will play with the consultants and
companies that don't have a care in the world, and just keep encouraging
customers to buy more and more. What a happy message.

The title of my next musical, I think, shall be: "We're the conSultans
of Swing".

We

Mogens