Re: 64-bit RDBMS server question

I just stumbled across my notes on this topic, and thought
you might like to know that ML Note 62290.1  is a must
read for this topic.

Jared

On 2/3/07, Alex Gorbachev <gorbyx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In addition to what's been expressed already, you might want to assure
the vendor that you will use 32 bit Oracle client if they have
dependency on libs.

On server side, make sure they don't use any external procedures -
this way their concerns about 32 vs 64 bit might be appropriate.

--
Best regards,
Alex Gorbachev

The Pythian Group