Re: 64K limit on fast refresh MVs?

 > has no one else run into this problem

I have. Try to squeeze your query. As an example:

SELECT col1
      , col2
      , COUNT(col1) cnt1
      , COUNT(col2) cnt2
      , COUNT(*) cnt
   FROM table

SELECT col1,col2,COUNT(col1),COUNT(col2),COUNT(*)FROM table

Please do not ask me why there is a limitation. :)
--
Vladimir Begun
The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and