RE: 2500% times faster performance

  • From: "Kerber, Andrew W." <Andrew.Kerber@xxxxxxx>
  • To: vlovsky@xxxxxxxxx, hrishys@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 08:13:07 -0600

It is spam.  I received one also.

-----Original Message-----
From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Vlad Sadilovskiy
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 7:46 AM
To: hrishys@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 2500% times faster performance

Is this from Texas Memory Systems, Inc.??? Looks like spam.

Vlad Sadilovskiy
Oracle Database Tools
Web site: http://www.fourthelephant.com <http://www.fourthelephant.com/>

Blog: http://vsadilovskiy.wordpress.com

On 11/6/07, hrishy <hrishys@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi

I received a mail and it says that it can boost my
performance.

<content>
We'll be showing how the World's Fastest Storage(r) can
accelerate Oracle applications by up to 2500% so you
can handle more simultaneous transactions and more
concurrent users. This year we'll show the world's
fastest Flash memory-based storage device. The new
RamSan-500 is priced close to enterprise RAID systems.
However, it's 16 times faster and uses 50% less
energy.
</content>

Folks any experience with the Flash Based storage ?

regards
Hrishy

Try Yahoo! Mail now with Unlimited Storage and see the difference.
http://uk.mail.yahoo.com

NOTICE:  This electronic mail message and any attached files are confidential.
The information is exclusively for the use of the individual or entity intended
as the recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying,
printing, reviewing, retention, disclosure, distribution or forwarding of the
message or any attached file is not authorized and is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this electronic mail message in error, please advise the
sender by reply electronic mail immediately and permanently delete the original
transmission, any attachments and any copies of this message from your computer
system. Thank you.