Re: 16kb limit w/ CLOB and LIKE

Dave,

I found in SQL Reference (10gR2) about LIKE that Oracle doesn't seem to
support CLOB when you use LIKE:

"All of the character expressions (char1, char2, and esc_char) can be of
any of the datatypes CHAR, VARCHAR2, NCHAR, or NVARCHAR2."

But I didn't find words anywhere that explicitly, clearly say LIKE and
CLOB don't go together.

Yong Huang