Re: 11i Forms Compilation on aix

  • From: Tanel Põder <tanel.poder.003@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 19:44:55 +0300

11i Forms Compilation on aixYou have to use the application oracle_home for
adadmin. You have to source the APPSORA.env file, that should set the TWO_TASK
parameter in your shell (or LOCAL parameter in windows).

Try to check whether two_taks is correctly set, then check whether you can
tnsping this alias, then whether you can access it with sqlplus. Alos, adamin
under $APPL_TOP/admin/<inst_id>/log should give you the exect error message.

Tanel.