Re: 11gr2 Clusterware config (or: does anyone know what an endpoint is?)

  • From: "Martin Bach" <development@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Andrew Kerber" <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>,"Surachart Opun" <surachart@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2011 08:16:47 +0000

Hi Andrew,

There are 2 mos notes about how to change the scan post the installation. I
have also bogged about it (see below for the link, I don't have the exact url
to my post at hand right now). None of the solutions involves crsctl BTW, and I
would definitely not use this command for ora.* prefixed resources.

Let me know if you can't locate the post and I will dig up the url.

Hope this helps,

Martin

Martin Bach

Oracle Certified Master 10g