Re: 11gr2 Clusterware config (or: does anyone know what an endpoint is?)

  • From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Surachart Opun <surachart@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 10:41:29 -0600

srvctl config scan also showed just two.  And if your dns is configured
properly, it should show all 3 entries.  At least it does on Solaris and on
oel.  When does the third entry not show?

does crsctl add the entry to the endpoints_listener.ora file?

The last time I checked, Oracle usually said dont use crsctl for this kind
of stuff except as a last resort.

--
Andrew W. Kerber