RE: 11g on OTN for download!

  • From: "Peter McLarty" <p.mclarty@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 10:39:10 +1000

Just had a look at the documentation pages and this looks like it might
have been done with the same sort of stuff that is going to be in APEX
in 11G, from the AUSOUG presentation yesterday on APEX and the teaser on
the 11 stuff was that its gone all Web 2.0 so you get the pages that
change only sections not the whole page

APEX 11 seems to be heading in a very interesting direction with rapid
development of web 2.0 style apps.

Cheers

Peter