RE: 11g on OTN for download!

  • From: "Robert Freeman" <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 17:53:19 -0600

Wiki docs, now that would be fun!! ;-)

Change the drop database command to read: "Configures the drop database
speed command so the database goes faster"... poof, how many DB's would be
gone then??!?!?!

Cheers!

RF

Robert G. Freeman
Oracle Consultant/DBA/Author
Principal Engineer/Team Manager
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
Father of Five, Husband of One,
Author of various geeky computer titles
from Osborne/McGraw Hill (Oracle Press)
Oracle Database 11g New Features Now Available for Pre-sales on Amazon.com!
BLOG: http://robertgfreeman.blogspot.com/
Sig V1.2