Re: 11g in production

  • From: "goran bogdanovic" <goran00@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chris_stephens@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 14:47:25 +0200

I have two productive 11g (single instance on RHEL 4-U6 64bit) systems
running on 11g...migration was easy and without stress...thanks to new 11g
features...I have faced some bugs but they are not 'critical' i.e. I can
'live' with them.
here is the list with the problems I have faced - till now ;-)

- Bug.6646326 (11) ORA-600[KSL_INVALID_LATCH], [KSLGES]
- Bug.6145377 Gen V1110 (11) ORA-00600 INTERNAL ERROR CODE, ARGUMENTS
- bug 6651027 (Patch 6651027)

- with this problem I can run compressed backup...but if next sequence
within rman block is "restore database check logical validate;" I got
error...w/o compress works OK...for now this is also not that much critical,
for this DataMart we can live w/o compressed backup - once per week ;-)
run {
allocate channel c1 device type disk;
backup as compressed backupset format="compress_bck_%d_%T_%t" database;
restore database check logical validate;
release channel c1;
The OSS is working on this issue...