From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Robert Freeman
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 8:39 PM
To: 'oracle-l'
Subject: RE: 11g Launch

One speaker said this quarter and one said August. So both timeframes were
spoken of.

RF

Robert G. Freeman
Oracle Consultant/DBA/Author
Principal Engineer/Team Manager
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
Father of Five, Husband of One,
Author of various geeky computer titles
from Osborne/McGraw Hill (Oracle Press)
Oracle Database 11g New Features Now Available for Pre-sales on Amazon.com!
Sig V1.1

From: Dan Norris [mailto:dannorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]

They said that they expect to have the Linux platform (didn't specify 32 or
64 bit) by the end of this quarter, which probably means about October.