RE: 11g Launch

  • From: "EPA" <epanosian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Brandon.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Dan Norris'" <dannorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <neiloverend@xxxxxxxxx>, "'oracle-l'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 19:34:17 -0400

I heard the same (August).

   _____

From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Allen, Brandon
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 4:02 PM
To: Dan Norris; neiloverend@xxxxxxxxx; oracle-l
Subject: RE: 11g Launch

I'm not 100% positive, but I'm pretty sure I heard someone on this morning's
launch presentation say the Linux version would be available in August.  Can
anyone else confirm if I heard that correctly?

   _____

From: Dan Norris [mailto:dannorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]

They said that they expect to have the Linux platform (didn't specify 32 or
64 bit) by the end of this quarter, which probably means about October.