RE: 11g Grid Control Configuration Issue

  • From: Michael Dinh <mdinh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "srcdco@xxxxxxx" <srcdco@xxxxxxx>, "niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx" <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>, "kjped1313@xxxxxxxxx" <kjped1313@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 06:51:55 -0700

Can you check OMS status?

> emctl status oms -details
Oracle Enterprise Manager 11g Release 1 Grid Control
Copyright (c) 1996, 2010 Oracle Corporation.  All rights reserved.
Enter Enterprise Manager Root (SYSMAN) Password :
Console Server Host : host
HTTP Console Port   : 7788
HTTPS Console Port  : 7799
HTTP Upload Port    : 4889
HTTPS Upload Port   : 1159
OMS is not configured with SLB or virtual hostname
Agent Upload is unlocked.
OMS Console is unlocked.
Active CA ID: 1

What does this shows you?

> emctl config oms -list_repos_details
Oracle Enterprise Manager 11g Release 1 Grid Control
Copyright (c) 1996, 2010 Oracle Corporation.  All rights reserved.
Repository Connect Descriptor :
(DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS_LIST=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=TCP)(HOST=hostname)(PORT=1531)))(CONNECT_DATA=(SID=gc01)))
Repository Host :
Repository SID  :
Repository User : SYSMAN