From: Scott Canaan <srcdco@xxxxxxx>
To: 'lyallbarbour@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' <lyallbarbour@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Sep 29, 2010 4:57 pm
Subject: RE: 11g Grid Control Configuration Issue

I get the following messages:

oracle@dbarh5:DBALTEST>opmnctl startall
opmnctl: ORACLE_INSTANCE is not set.

opmnctl startall requires that ORACLE_INSTANCE be correctly setin your
environment.

Make sure you are using ORACLE_INSTANCE/bin/opmnctl, or setORACLE_INSTANCE
in your environment.

I don’t know what ORACLE_INSTANCE is supposed to be set to.

Scott Canaan '88 (Scott.Canaan@xxxxxxx)
(585) 475-7886 – work          (585) 339-8659 - cell
"Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it depends on whatyou put into it."
- Tom Lehrer.