RE: 11g 64 bit and Red Hat 4

  • From: "Matthew Zito" <mzito@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <stellr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 11:21:44 -0400

Same here, we're actually starting to encourage our customers to not deploy new
boxes on RHEL4, as it is moving out of Phase 2 support later this year, and
could present issues with hardware upgrades down the road.

11g+RHEL5 works fine.  10g+RHEL5 works fine as well, as long as you modify the
media, or use the ignoreSysPrereqs flag.

Matt