Re: 11G jdbc connection pools timeing out

  • From: "GovindanK" <gkatteri@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhowerton@xxxxxxxxx, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 15:44:41 -0700

Can you provide more info? Which driver are you using? The one
for 11g? Also, is this a New 11g db or one migrated from 10g or
lower? Is the connection pooling mechanism written well to reuse
connections?. Is this the first time the connection pool being
used or you started getting this problem after migrating? If that
be the case, i would suspect the driver. Does the log show
anything unusual?

Provide these info and we will go from there.

Govindan