Re: 11.2.0.2 for Linux is out

Depends if you need the space. :)

You can still choose to apply in-line if you wish. In that case the new
installation will just overwrite the current installation.

The exception to that is if you are using the grid infrastructure, in which
case you *must* do an out-of-line installation. Ever since the release of
11gR2 they have been saying that will be the case for the grid
infrastructure, so it shouldn't come as a surprise.

Cheers

Tim...