RE: 10gR2 Performance sux!

  • From: "Allen, Brandon" <Brandon.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <AGUERRA@xxxxxxxxx>, "oracle-l" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 09:07:49 -0700

I think there are a few known bugs with DD queries in 10g - did you
search metalink?  I can't remember them off the top of my head, but I
think a few of them involved the cdef$ table so you might want to do a
search for that and/or for the particular views you're having trouble
with.  IIRC, the solution was to delete statistics from the involved
tables - and then lock the stats so that the gather_stats_job doesn't
automatically regather them.

Regards,
Brandon