RE: 10gR2 Performance sux!

  • From: "Guerra, Abraham J" <AGUERRA@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 10:31:11 -0500

Hello gurus,

I'm also having performance issues with 10g.  Why would my dictionary
queries take a long time to return... in 9i they used to take seconds,
now they take minutes or they just never come back... This happens when
I query dba_data_files or dba_tablespaces...  The application queries
are not too bad.

Any tips will be appreciated.

The database is in HP-UX11,10.2.0.3, FIRST_ROWS.  (Migrated from
9.2.0.7)  PeopleSoft Financials.

Thanks.

Abraham