Re: 10gAS Oracle Forms and Reports v9.0.4 on AIX

  • From: "Radoulov, Dimitre" <cichomitiko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 13:52:49 +0100

Platform is AIX 5.3 ML3 64 bit on IBM p550. Install
type is Forms and Reports Services 9.0.4.0.1, with
9.0.4.2 patch release applied.
Opmnctl stopall does not shut down the reports server
java processes. This is an out-of-the-box install.
Every time I bounce the instance, more processes
remain after shutdown. I  never had this problem with
middle-tier J2EE and Webcache install type. I looked
at opmn.xml, can't find anything that stands out.

Did opmnctl report any errors on the standard output when the problem occurred(when you issued opmnctl stopall)?
You have to check the report server engine log/traces also (<AS_HOME>/reports/logs/<rep_server_name>/rwserver.log).

Regards, Dimitre

-- //www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l