RE: 10g on Win32

  • From: "Dave Phillips" <dphillips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 14:58:00 -0500

Installed 10g on Win2k and yes, the Oracle Home Selector was missing.
Also, the path defaulted to C:\Oracle\Product\10.1 where the 9.2 path
was c:\oracle\92
I still have only 1 HOME in the registry ID0 which is the 9.2 home. The
registry entry for 10g was entered under Oracle as KEY_ORaDb10g_home1
istead of under Oracle homes and ID1. Hence, the 9.2 home selector
states 'Only one oracle home!'.
That, and my 10g OEM shows as installed but I still can't find it. Going
to uninstall 9.2 and 10g and start from scratch.

David Phillips

  _____