Re: 10g grid control error

Our problem was minimal - this is strictly a demo environment, the
services had been interrupted over the weekend during power testing.
We haven't seen any deadlocks yet, but I'll keep that in mind in the
future.

I just found the http message amusing since our sys admins are always
convinced the DBA's have done something bad that we're neglecting to
mention.  Of course, the DBA believe the same thing of the developers
and the developers expect the same from the users ...

Robyn