10g RAC without vendor clusterware

Hi all,
does anyone have experience running 10g RAC on Solaris without Sun
Cluster or other clustersoftware ?

I'd like to know about your experiences because we're in the process of
deciding what to support for the application we make. Up till now we
were running mostly 9.2 RAC on Sun Cluster 3.0 on Sun HW. For a new
application we were asked to support both Sun and Fujitsu hardware.
Since Sun Cluster is not supported on Fujitsu hardware, we''ll have to
go for another solution.

Since we don't want to support too much different setups, we'll have to
drop Sun Cluster. That leaves us with Primecluster and Veritas cluster.
Undoubtedly both products will have their own strenghts and drawbacks.
But, since our options are open, we might as well consider running 10g
RAC and forget about other clusterware, maybe even about other volume
managers.

That's why I would like to hear about your experiences, is somebody
running this in production ?

Thanks in advance !

--
Regards,