Re: 10g RAC installation - gsd not starting

Thanks Chiappa. I agree that it would be best to patch and bring all
components to the same version.

We have also located a metalink note which  simply recommends that the gsd
resource be disabled IF no 9i RAC databases are to coexist with the 10g
databases as gsd is esentially required only for backward compatability with
9i. For the time being we have disabled the gsd service and restarted the
nodeapps. The status  now for all services shows 'online'.

regards