10g RAC cluster s/w installation incomplete on another node

  • From: jaysingh1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2004 10:03:10 -0400

Hi All,

I am installing 10g RAC on RH AS 3.0 (x86).  I installed CRS s/w on  node-1 and
evrything looks/works fine on node-1. But node-2 doesn't have all the
directories under $ORACLE_HOME/crs_1. The same issue if I choose the Node-2 to
start the installation.

The missing directories include
bin,has,jlib,jreldap,nls,oracore,plsql,precomp,rdbms,slax,sqlplus and xdk.

ssh and scp are working fine. What could be wrong here.

Thanks
Jay