RE: 10g RAC and defined services performance problem

  • From: "Crisler, Jon" <Jon.Crisler@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <adar666@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 12:23:34 -0400

Dan Norris and I have been talking about this, and the most obvious
performance issue is really with non-sharable SQL code.  So far it
appears that sessions are staying on the designated node, but we do have
problems with services moving back and forth spontaneously.
Unfortunately I don't have enough info at this point to do further
diagnosis but I should have that in 1-2 days.