Re: 10g RAC Install with Raw Devices

  • From: Naqi Mirza <naqimirza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcarlson@xxxxxxxxxx, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 10:42:06 -0700 (PDT)

How did you setup the raw devices ? Did you bind raw partitions to your raw
devices. I'm not an expert on linux but I see you're specifying /dev/sda2 -
once bound shouldnt this be something like /dev/raw/raw1 ?
I haven't had the installer complain about devices, but I have had clufvy fail
on the shared storage check - but that was specific to the hp-ux platform.