RE: 10g RAC

  • From: "Shreeni" <shreeni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <davidsharples@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 16:46:23 -0500

David,

The reason for my doubt is because, on the Show_Licenses on Metalink for my
ID says :-

All Products     All Platforms
Oracle Tuning Pack       All Platforms
Oracle Diagnostics Pack  All Platforms
Oracle Server - Enterprise Edition       All Platforms
Oracle Server - Enterprise Edition       All Platforms

I assumed this includes Forms & Reports. Probably I need to ask Procurement
about the specifics...

Thanks and have a good day.

Shreeni
(630) 401-2887 (Mobile)