RE: 10g R2 Streams Question

  • From: Kirtikumar Deshpande <kedeshpande@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 12:58:00 -0800 (PST)

It will also be beneficial to find out if there  are any objects in the
database with parallel degrees set higher, or  queries with parallel hints. And
if these have kept parallel servers  busy when starting Capture process you are
likely to run into this  error.  A quick look at V$PQ_SYSSTAT will help you set
the  parallel_min and parallel_max servers values judiciously.

  Cheers!

  - Kirti

Igor Neyman <ineyman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  What's the value for
parallel_max_servers?  Try to increase it.

Igor