RE: 10g - ASM

  • From: Michael Boligan <michael.boligan.b@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 15:51:58 -0400

Lisa,

      Sorry if this is duplicate information, but i have not been keeping up
with the thread.  If you look at tar# 622704.999 someone had a similiar problem
upgrading 8i (I know you are working on 10G, but the problems look similiar
enough).  the fix was to put local_listener in the init.ora.

 HTH,

 Mike

                      "Koivu, Lisa"

                      <Lisa.Koivu@Cendan        To:
<oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      t-TRG.com>                cc:

                      Sent by:                  Subject:  RE: 10g - ASM

                      oracle-l-bounce@fr

                      eelists.org

                      05/11/2004 03:10

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      oracle-l

No, unfortunately I am on Windows.=20

I ended up wiping the machine and reinstalling.  I'm going to start from
scratch.  This has turned into a holy mess.=20

Thanks everyone. =20