RE: 10RAC and the network interfaces

Kevin

  It look like that it is no longer an error in 11g as per the following link
  http://www.datasoftech.com/library/DSI_11g_CRS.pdf

http://kevinclosson.wordpress.com/2007/07/16/improved-linux-real-application-clusters-clusterware-installation-with-oracle11g/

"Lange, Kevin" <KLange@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      Sorry guys for the lack of info.

  Installing 10g RAC on a Solaris 9 platform.

  I finally did find the note on the VIPCA bug when it comes to internal IP
addresses versus external IP addresses.

  I think that was most of my problem.

  I will update this post if I get all the way thru the process.

  Thanks for the link below.

  Kevin