10Gb experience

  • From: <Paula_Stankus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 10:11:44 -0400

Guys,

I have user years of experience on AIX, Solaris and lots of useful =
kornshell scripts to monitor and such.  I have not always been real =
happy with OEM although I admit it has matured over the years and =
somethings are easier from the GUI. =20

Looking at 10Gb on Linux it looks like much is in the OEM console.  Is =
there any need for my korn shell scripts or should I abandon and =
wholeheartedly embrace the GUI?  I suspect it is somewhere in-between.  =
I was wondering what others have been experiencing regarding scripts =
versus OEM and especially in 10Gb on Linux.

Thanks,
Paula