RE: 10G Release 2 and the 10z-042 Exam

  • From: "Taylor, Chris David" <Chris.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pobrien@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "oracle-l" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 09:46:14 -0600

There's no substitution for studying.  You have to be familiar with the
areas, not the questions.  I know Actual Tests and Pass4Sure are nothing
more than glorified brain dumps.

Figure out the areas you're weak in and study those areas.  Buy a study
guide to help with that.

Chris Taylor
Sr. Oracle DBA
Ingram Barge Company