RE: 10.2 listener won't start on same port as 9.2 listener

  • From: JayMiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: makbo@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 21:59:51 -0400

Sorry, I should have specified that I'm using different virtual ips for each
listener.  This has allowed me to run the third listener using 10.1 but not
using 10.2.

The 10.1 listener was not running when I couldn't start up the 10.2
listener.  Only the two 9.2 listeners, both of which had different vips.

Thanks,
Jay Miller