Re: 10.2 NFS mount points

  • From: Carel-Jan Engel <cjpengel.dbalert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gogala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 01:02:57 +0100

Mladen,

You have become mild, since you returned. I appreciate that (although I
miss numerous opportunities in learning how to express my thoughts in
English in a direct manner).
However, starting to ask for the obvious yourself is probably one step
too far ;-)
When do you think the proceedings of the RMOUG training days become
available?
For attendants: at the training days.
For others: follow the site: www.rmoug.org.

Though somewhat late: Welcome back!