RE: 10.1.0.4/win32: login to db takes 20-30 secs

  • From: "Andre van Winssen" <awinssen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Niall Litchfield" <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 16:09:22 +0200

Niall, you are right, that's certainly related to my little problem
After an installation sqlnet.ora has sqlnet.authentication_services =(NTS)
When I changed this logging goes much faster.
In my case I logged on locally after having set ORACLE_SID=XYZ

I'll update my iTar :-)

Can't remember this long login time being the case in versions < 10.1

Kind regards,
Andre