Re: 1 DBA in a company

  • From: "Gints Plivna" <gints.plivna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 18:25:04 +0300

2008/8/25, Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>:
> The OTN forum has become worthless with all the religious wars going on
> there all the time.

I don't agree. There are quite few threads (compared to overall count)
which can be considered as religious wars... And I think most of
people belonging here won't ask anything about BCHR or similar silver
bullet techniques, so no worries about possible religious war theme :)
Even more - I think OTN compared today and a few years ago has quite
much improved, both in thread count and overall knowledge level. Of
course as usually one has to formulate clear question with necessary
info and don't expect somebody to write entire program by somebody
else or read basic doc info by somebody else.

Gints Plivna
http://www.gplivna.eu