Re: oracle 11i multinode mls mrc

hi
thanks for the info.
where do i get the combined HP-UX PA RISC and HP-UX Itanium Rapid Install
package : from metalink / otn downloads ?
In split config , shall i install oracle 11i on hpux and migrate them to 10g
db
so if i install 11i web,forms,admin and concurrent server, i just use
rapidwiz -techstat option right ?
are there any preinstall patches for 10g / 11i for split config
If i go with split config from the start, should i first start with 10g
install?
regards
Kumaren

--