Re: discover eul export and import

  • From: kathy duret <katpopins21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 14:13:39 -0800 (PST)

Well I ended up experimenting and found this to work really well.

Thanks for the other suggestions.

./eulapi -connect eul_us/eul_us@origeul_db -export -all
-business_area_and_contents % -wildcard -log
origeul_db.log

./eulapi -connect eul_us/eul_us@refresheul_db -import origdb_eul.eex
-identifier -preserve_workbook_owner -import_rename_mode
refresh -log refresheul.log

--- On Wed, 1/28/09, EKhramtsova@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <EKhramtsova@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

From: EKhramtsova@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <EKhramtsova@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: discover eul export and import
To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ora-apps-dba-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, January 28, 2009, 1:25 PM

Hi Kathy,
I have successfilly migrated EUL using database export/import of the whole EUL
schema.  At the time I have found the metalink note, which recommended to do
this,
Regards

Elena

kathy duret <katpopins21@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ora-apps-dba-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
01/28/2009 10:26 AM

Please respond to
ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Subject
discover eul export and import

I am trying to export my whole eul User in 12i apps from test to prod for go
live
The java interface is very slow and cumbersome and I wanted to do the same from
the server using the eulapi.

Is it better to do this through the eulapi or should I do a database export and
import of the whole user?

Thanks,

kathy