Re: Workflow - IMAP issue

  • From: James Morrow <morrow.james@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 16:29:20 -0500

As far as I know, the only way that Oracle workflow will retrieve
email is through IMAP.

Now, maybe you could configure something (a forward?  maybe
fetchmail?) to retrieve the email from the exchange server and place
it somewhere that can be reached via IMAP.

The "three choices" given were the three different ways you could
remote access the exchange server...

-- James
James J. Morrow | Senior Oracle Applications DBA | TriOra Group, LLC
morrow.james <at> gmail <dot> com
james.morrow <at> trioragroup <dot> com