RE: Standard Manager Dies

  • From: "Joseph Amalraj" <joseph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 09:52:30 -0400

I had a similar issue; when I tried to failover to the disaster recovery
site.

We are using a single node install and also virtual machine name.

We had tried to failover to the disaster site. The virtual machine name was
also set the same as the initial virtual machine name.

All services came up except for Concurrent Manager processes. I would be
glad with any help on

How to configure failover with single node and virtual machine names.

Thanks in advance

Joseph Amalraj

  _____